Monday, May 14, 2012

Earn Extra Spending Money!

I have been asked a couple of times what I do to make extra money while being a SAHM so I decided to compile a list of all my treasures.
I only have one child at home and I am lucky enough that she still naps so I have time to devote to several different sites, but you may only have time for one or two.  Either way any money earned is that much more than you had to begin with right?  At least that is my motto :)

So here is the list of all the things I take advantage of!
#1 Swagbucks
Swagbucks in a nutshell is a search engine such as Google or Bing.  The difference is that by using Swagbucks to make your searches you will be randomly awarded with "Swagbucks" which accumulate and when you have earned enough you then cash them in for gift cards of your choice.  I (obviously) use mine to get Amazon gift cards, but you can get dozens of different gift cards and even get paid cash by using PayPal!  Check out this link to read a full article on the advantages of Swagbucks and how to earn maximum bucks per day!  If you are ready to sign up just click here and get started!
#2 SuperPoints
SuperPoints is a website that simply pays you in "SuperPoints" for things such as watching videos, and signing up for other offers such as email newsletters as well as other online purchases you may choose to make.  The bonus with SuperPoints is the SuperLucky Button.  It is literally a button that you can click up to 100 times a day (depending on  your member level) and you will randomly be awarded SuperPoints.  Once you accumulate enough points you can cash them in for gift cards (again, I get Amazon cards).  At the basic level you get 30 spins per day and at gold level (which means you have 2 referrals) you get 50 spins per day, and at the Platinum level (meaning  you have 5 referrals) you get 100 spins per day.  My little princess loves to click the button and gets down right giddy when she wins points for me!  The only catch to SuperPoints is that it is by invitation ONLY!  But guess what you are in luck!  I happen to have some invite codes to pass out!  All you have to do is either comment on this post that you are interested or leave me a comment on my facebook page that you want an invite and I'll hook you up!
#3 Inbox Dollars
Inbox Dollars is the program that pays you to read emails.  You simply sign up and within a day you will begin to receive emails.  You simply open the email and click the link confirming that you read the email and voila you get paid! So as to be up front, these emails are advertisements.  I typically get 2 emails a day (give or take) and some of the offers I actually take advantage of (such as business cards, printer ink etc) and in that case you not only get paid to read the email but you get bonus money for the purchase you make.  There are actually other ways to earn money with Inbox Dollars as well.  You can complete surveys, take advantage of special offers, watch videos, play games and more!  When your account reaches $30 you can cash out and they send you a check!  Pretty sweet deal!  If you would like to sign up for Inbox Dollars just comment on this post or my facebook page and I'll be happy to send you a link with a referral bonus worth $5 to get you started!
#4 Reward Port
Reward Port works in much the same way as Inbox Dollars.  The only difference is this site works on a points system, when you earn enough points you are able to cash them in for gift cards (wanna guess which ones I get?).  So in the interest of not repeating myself I will simply say.... comment on this post or post on my Facebook page and I'll send you a link with a referral bonus worth 250 points to get you started!
#5 RewardPort Surveys
This is a sister site to Reward Port (Bet you couldn't have guessed that) and it is exactly what it sounds like!  It is simply surveys.  This site however doesn't work on a points  system.  Each survey is worth a dollar amount and when you reach a balance of $25 you can cash out with gift cards!  If you would like to sign up for RewardPort Surveys simply click this link and sign up to get started!
#6 Global Test Market
This site works in the same way as RewardPort Surveys.  You are sent opportunities to take surveys and you receive points for each survey completed.  When you accumulate enough points you can cash out and actually receive a check for $50!  If you would like to sign up for Global Test Market please comment on this post or my Facebook wall and I'll set you up with a referral link that will give you 20 points to get you started!
#7 Toluna
And last but not least is Toluna online Surveys.  Again this is simply online surveys that rewards you with points that can then be redeemed for cash (yes these actually send you a check!)  If you want to read a full article HERE ya go!

That's it guys!  I personally set up a separate email account for these programs so as to keep my personal email box from getting too cluttered.  I can now veg out in front of the TV, click a few times and cash in!  All of these programs are ones that I have personally used and gotten rewarded for!
Now here is the disclaimer:  I don't want anyone to misunderstand me, you are NOT going to retire on the money you make from surveys or any other online program such as these.  These are not intended to replace employment income and is by NO means a get rich quick scheme.  I typically earn $50-$100 per month in gift cards and cash by doing ALL of these programs.  Enjoy!
**All pictures courtesy of Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment