Friday, March 23, 2012

Earn a little extra each month!


I think by now everyone knows that I use Swagbucks to earn a little extra spending money each month, but I have a couple of other tricks up my sleeve too!  I thought I'd share this one with you!


Toluna is an online survey company that pays you for your opinion!  You simply sign up and fill out a personal information survey and start earning!  You will get emails alerting you that there is a survey possibility for you and you simply follow the link, answer the first few "classification" questions to see if you qualify and if so you fill out the survey and are awarded points.  You will get anywhere from 5-10 survey opportunities per week, if you wish to take them you can, if you are busy on a particular day you can simply delete the email and move on!  Award points vary depending on the survey length, that varies anywhere from 5 minutes to 45 minutes and you can earn anywhere from 1000 points to 20,000 points in one survey.  You are informed up front the approximate time it takes to finish the survey, so you know what you are getting into before you ever start.  You can also take short "vote" type surveys with typically one to three questions and earn 15-45 points instantly.  You can then cash those points out for gift cards, sweepstakes entries or cold hard cash (that's my choice of course).  I have received actual checks from this company so I can assure you they are for real!  I love to fill out the surveys while I'm watching TV at night, or during nap time when I'm finished with all my coupon cutting!  
Now, please don't misunderstand, the is not going to replace your income.  Unless you spend every waking moment filling out surveys you will not likely earn enough to pay the rent!  However, I typically do one or two surveys a day and get an average of 2 $20 checks per month.  That helps feed my garage sale addiction!  So head on over to Toluna and get started and I hope this gives you a little boost in your spending money as it has me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment