Thursday, September 13, 2012

Ok, so I bet you thought I forgot about my promise for my twist on Tater Tot casserole didn't you???  
Well the truth is that is partly true...... I totally forgot to take a picture of my casserole before we devoured it!  So I was going to hold off on the post until the next time I made it so I could include my own picture.... well the issue became that I had already made that casserole twice in as many weeks, PLUS made one for my weekly Bible study group so my family and I are a bit burned out on it and I'm honestly not sure when that will be!!  So I decided to use a pic that I didn't take and I'll insert my own the next time I make it! LOL
Image courtesy of Google Images
Ingredients:
1lb hamburger meat
1 onion (chopped)
2 cloves garlic (chopped)
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 can Evaporated milk
1 can RoTel tomatoes
1 bag tater tots
1 pkg shredded cheddar cheese

Brown hamburger meat, add onions and garlic just before the meat is done.  Cook 2-3 minutes until onions are tender.  
Line bottom of 9X13" pan with meat/onion mixture.  Mix soups, milk and tomatoes together in a large bowl.  Add a layer of 1/2 the tater tots and top those with soup mixture.  Add remaining tater tots and top with cheese.
Bake at 350 for 1 hour
Enjoy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment