Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A New Direction

Sorry it's been so quiet around here for the past few days!  I would first like to thank each and every one of my readers for your time, input and support as I formed and molded this blog from a once a week posting for couponing tips to what it has become.  That being said, the Lord has revealed to me a new focus in my life, at least for now.  I will still post recipes and such from time to time but will no longer have feature posts such as Baby Deals or Mmm Mmm Monday.  I know that most of you are already familiar with the other 2 Musketeers, Julie from Pary Moppins and Cricket from Thrifty Texas Penny; they feature much of the same content as PV (actually much more!) so I know I leave you in good hands for all your couponing tips and tricks and basic frugal living expertise!
I will still be helping them with some couponing/Frugal living classes so I'm not gone for good, and you will still see a recipe posted from time to time as I love to share with you.
Again, thanks to all of you and please be blessed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment